2017. március 7., kedd

Első fagyi

For the challenge of scrapbolt.hu in June 2016 we had to make a layout about ice cream.

A Scrapbolt 2016 júniusi kihívása itt található:
http://blog.scrapbolt.hu/2016/06/02/juniusi-kihivas/

My daughter really likes ice cream (who doesn't?), but this was the first time she asked not only for a cone with some ice in it but for a whole ball. So the title of this layout is: The first ice cream.

Kislányom nagyon szereti a fagyit (ki nem?), de ez volt az első alkalom, hogy nem csak tölcsért kért egy kis fagyival, hanem egy teljes gombócot magának. 

First I painted with water colours the background. I decided to make my embellishments by myself: I stamped on cork, and then cut it out. I made a little label. I also machine sew on the layout for the love of structure. 

Először vízfestékkel megfestettem a hátteret. Úgy döntöttem, hogy magam készítem a kiegészítőket: pecsételtem parafára, majd kivágtam, és készítettem egy pici címkét. Egy kicsit végigszaladtam a varrógéppel is az oldalon.












Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése