2017. március 4., szombat

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star

It took me by surprise when Edit, the owner of the NőiCsizma Design asked me to be a guest designer in May 2016. I was shocked and overjoyed at the same time 😁😊
I had to write two blog posts. The first one was about this layout:




I really liked that Clara paper from Studio Calico, with the lullaby on it, it was perfect for the photo of my daughter sleeping (she was ill, that's why I was able to take a photo of her sleeping in daylight). But I found that it was too busy so I decided to cut a triangle out of it and turned the rest of the paper. This way both sides of that great paper can be seen. 
Then I used a NőiCsizma Design stencil and made some stars with Gelatos diagonal on the layout. I even coloured some star chipboards (NőiCsizma Design) and put it all over the layout in order to break the diagonal.
I decorated the layout with some chipboards and clay items (NőiCsizma Design) just like the bed is full of plush toys 😊

More photos and the post in Hungarian can you find here:
A bejegyzés magyarul itt olvasható:
http://blog.noicsizma.hu/egyeb/csillagom/

I am honored to have this layout also published in the Jot!magazine. Read it here (it's free!)
http://jotmagazine.com/issue-15-jot-magazine/

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése