2017. március 4., szombat

Medvék

For my second blog post as a guest designer at NőiCsizma Design I decided to make a layout about our visit to the bear park in Veresegyház. 
I decided to use the big circle divided chipboard as a base of my layout. I wanted to use self-made paper, so I chose the jungle stencil of NőiCsizma Design and sprayed Heidi Swapp Color Shine (Seafoam) on a white cardstock. 
I also made some branches with leaves with an other NőiCsizma stencil and Heidi Swapp Color Shine (Platina). I fussy cut those branches. 
I glued the photos and the self-made papers at the back of the divided circle chipboard. Then I added the branches and some more embellishments to the layout. 
At last I glued it on a wood pattern cardstock (Simple Stories). I really like the result. What about you?



More photos and the Hungarian version of this post can be seen here:
A blogbejegyzés itt található:

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése