2020. február 2., vasárnap

Love You & Me - CUT to YOU


(magyarul: lásd lentebb) 

Hi there, Piroska is here today with a romantic layout featuring a cut file from the February Release. This month's offer is full of love and hearts, which are perfect for those love-themed layouts or Valentine cards. Check them out - I just love them all!



These days are the 13th anniversary of getting to know each other with my husband. I've chosen the Love You & Me cut file for this occasion, from which I first wanted to make a pinky Valentine Day-ish layout, but then decided to take on the floral romantic line.



I cut the cut file from smooth white cardstock and used the My Mind's Eye Splendor collection for backing it. The florals in the file are so beautiful, I wanted to highlight them by backing the file with floral patterns and fussy cutting some flowers from a patterned paper. 



I chose a white spotted peach coloured cardstock as a background paper and glued the cut file with foam adhesive on it, in order to add some dimension to the cut file. I backed my photo, and added the fussy cut flowers and chipboard stickers to the cut file. I arranged them by composing a visual triangle, and I repeated it with the enamel dots as well.



I really love the result - what about you? Go and grab this cut file (and some others) from the shop and start creating a similar layout today!



Thanks for reading and happy scrapping!

*****
Üdvözöllek, örülök, hogy benéztél 😊
Ma a CUT to YOU blogján megjelent scrapbook oldalamat mutatom meg. 
Mostanában van 13 éve annak, hogy a férjemmel megismerkedtünk. A februári vágófájlok között a Love You & Me virágos vágófájl jól illett a témához. Először rózsaszín-Valentin napi oldalt terveztem belőle készíteni, de végül a romantikus-virágos mellett döntöttem, mert a My Mind's Eye Splendor kollekciója remekül illett a vágófájlhoz. 
A fájlt smooth fehér alapkartonból vágtam ki, virágos papírokkal háttereztem, és 3D ragasztószalaggal rögzítettem a barackszínű pöttyös papírra. Kivágtam néhány csokrot az egyik virágos papírból és elhelyeztem őket vizuális háromszöget képezve. 
Ugyanezt megismételtem az enamel pöttyökkel is. 
Nekem nagyon tetszik a végeredmény. Te mit gondolsz róla? 
Várom válaszod. 
Szeretettel:
Piroska 


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése