2020. január 20., hétfő

Love You - CUT to YOU


This post was originally published on the CUT to YOU blog here https://cuttoyou.com.au/2020/01/19/love-you-piroska-czako-radvanyi/

(magyarul: lásd lentebb)

Hi, it's Piroska here today with my layout using the Leaf Duo cut file from the January Release.



As I told you in my introduction, I just love leaves, and now I dreamed of a bunch of them, surrounding my photo as a curtain. First I downsized the cut file to 5 inches, and duplicated them 4 times. As I wanted to cut as many leaves out of the 12" white smooth cardstock as just possible, I selected only one leaf for tracing, and then the other one, so I managed to cut 12 leaves all at once: 2 singles on the right, and 2 other singles on the bottom, rotated 90°. (I print screened my screen, but sorry, my Silhouette Studio programme speaks Hungarian...)








I cut out 20 leaves altogether. When I was ready with cutting, I started to make my layout. First I used modeling paste with an old stencil that has similar leaves as a pattern.



Then I added the leaves. I wanted them to look like a willow in the wind, so I only glued the stem of the branch and curled the leaves by hand.



First I backed my photo with a heavy cardstock, then with a white vellum and a silver net and I glued it down using foam adhesive. I added my foam title also in white colour, to stay at the monochromatic style. Finally I added some translucent NUVO Jewel Drops.

 

And here is my whole layout:



I hope I could inspire you to make a similar layout, it is such a fun! Go and grab the cut file from the shop!
Thanks for reading and happy scrapping!
Piroska


*****
Szia!
Örülök, hogy benéztél. Megjelent a második oldalam a CuttoYou blogján, ezúttal a Leaf Duo vágófájlt használtam a januári kollekcióból. 
Először lekicsinyítettem a vágófájlt 5 inchre, dupláztam őket többször, és elrendeztem úgy a vágólapon, hogy egyszerre 12 levelet is ki tudják vágni a smooth fehér alapkartonból (lásd fotó fent). Összesen 20 levelet vágtam ki, 10-et mintánként. 

Elővettem egy régi NőiCsizma Design stencilt, ami hasonló levél mintás, és strukturpasztával leveleket mintáztam egy fehér alapkartonra. 
Elhelyeztem a leveleket és csak a szárukat ragasztottam le, a leveleket kézzel felpödörtem. 
A fotó alá a sörkarton után egy darab pauszt illetve egy ezüst hálószerű anyagot tettem. 

Mivel az oldalt monokróm stílusban szerettem volna elkészíteni, a cím is fehér lett. Végül pöttyöztem párat az átlátszó NUVO Jewel Drops-val. 
Nagyon örülök a végeredménynek, remélem, Téged is megihlettelek a levélfüggönnyel!
Viszlát, sok alkotóidőt Neked, és ne felejtsd el megvenni a vágófájlt a shop - ban! 😉
Szeretettel, 
Piroska 



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése