2020. január 12., vasárnap

Family Is Forever



(magyarul: lásd lentebb)


This Christmas was great, but also sad. My father-in-law passed away in August, so this was the first Christmas we celebrated without him. So when I first saw the Family Is Forever cut file in the CUT to YOU shop, I immediately felt like I have to make a layout featuring this feeling:  he wasn't there in person, but he was there in our hearts, in our thoughts. 





I used the Winter Wonderland collection of Heidi Swapp. I cut the cutfile from the Candy Cane Forest paper. I wanted to back the cutfile with some patterned paper, but then I changed my mind. I used the left over parts of the cut out paper: I glued them with foam adhesive squares a little right aligned. 




A cut out some flowers from the Poinsettia Lane paper, and added them to the hearts and photos. Finally I added some Neat & Tangled sequins.


















I hope you had a great Christmas. Have you already scrapped any of the photos?
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It makes me happy :-)
With love,
Piroska


*****
Az idei karácsonyunk egyszerre volt vidám és szomorú. Augusztusban elhunyt Apósom, így ez volt az első karácsonyunk nélküle. Amikor először megláttam a CUT to YOU újdonságai között a Family Is Forever (A család örök) vágófájlt, egyből megjelent előttem az oldal - már csak a 25-i fényképre kellett várni.
Heidi Swapp Winter Wonderland kollekcióját használtam az oldal elkészítéséhez. A vágófájlt a Candy Cane Forest papírból vágtam ki, és először a többi mintás papírral akartam hátterezni. De a "hulladék" ismét megtetszett, így azt ragasztottam 3D ragasztókockákkal a betűkre, kissé jobbra tolva, így adva egy kis játékosságot, és jobb olvashatóságot a címnek.
A szívekhez és a fotókhoz a Poinsetta Lane papírból vágtam ki virágokat - nagyon szeretek vágni :-) Végül néhány Neat & Tangled flitterrel díszítettem az oldalt.
Remélem, Neked boldog karácsonyod volt. Megörökítetted már valamelyik fotót?
Köszönöm, hogy benéztél. Hagyj üzenetet, nagyon örülök neki ;-)
Szeretettel, 
Piroska

2 megjegyzés: