2020. április 28., kedd

Let's Stay Home

(magyarul: lásd lentebb)

I made this layout for an other challenge of Flóra Mónika Krč-Farkas at Pink and Paper Shop. This time she made a sketch, based on one of her old layouts. To topic is by Bogáta Batta: Create a layout with the title Stay At Home!

First I cut the Let's Stay Home cut file of Paige Taylor Evans from white smooth cardstock. 


Then I backed the cut file with patterned papers of the Gingham Garden collection of My Mind's Eye. 


I also matted the photos with some patterned papers of the collection. 


The photos were taken on the first day of online teaching from home. It was a challenge (and still is) , two of us teaching, one of us learning in the same time! Ha! 


I centered the title in the middle and arranged the photos and some embellishments as the sketch shows. Here is my layout of our #stayhomechallenge:


I hope, you like it. If so, please, let me know. 
I hope you all are doing well. Stay home (if you can), and stay safe!
With love, 
Piroska 

*****
Szia, örülök, hogy erre jársz. Ma ismét egy Krč-Farkas Flóra Mónika (Pink and Paper Shop) kihívásra készült oldalamat hoztam el Neked.
A kihívás témáját Batta Bogáta találta ki: #maradjotthon témában kellett alkotni. Az ihletet pedig Flóra egyik régebbi oldalának vázlata adta.
Először kivágtam a Silhouette Cameo vágógépemmel Paige Taylor Evans Let's Stay Home vágófájlját sima fehér alapkartonból.
A vágófájlt az új My Mind's Eye Gingham Garden nevű kollekció mintás papírjaival háttereztem, a fotók mögé is ezeket helyeztem. 
A címet középre, a fényképeket és néhány díszítőelemet a vázlat alapján alulra rendeztem.
A fotó az első #távoktatás -i napon készült, amikor is külön kihívás volt (és azóta is az), hogy ketten itthonról tanítunk, és egyvalaki itthonról tanul...
Remélem, tetszik az oldalam. Ha igen, kérlek, hagyj üzenetet. Köszönöm. 
Remélem, Te és a családod jól vagytok. Vigyázz magadra és maradj otthon (ha tudsz)!
Szeretettel:
Piroska 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése