2020. március 27., péntek

Wowza! Miniversum - CUT to YOU

(magyarul: lásd lentebb)



Miniversum is a great, detailed model layout featuring Hungary's beautiful sights and places in an interactive exhibition. Unfortunately it closes at the end of the month, so we decided in January to have a look. I made tons of photos while having fun.




When I first saw the Stepped Cubes cut file, I thought it would be great to scrap this memory.



I cut the Stepped Cubes cut file from smooth white cardstock, and printed my photos in different sizes as I wanted to back some of the quadrangles with mini photos.



Then I started to back the cut file with patterned paper, I used a 6"x6" paper pad of Pinkfresh Studio My Favourite Story collection.




When I was ready, I glued the cut file with foam adhesive on a patterned paper of the same collection. I added some flowers from the cut outs, my title, comment, enamel dots, and even used some stamps.



I hope you like my inspiration. Go to the shop and grab the new cut files from the March Release! They are awesome! :-)


*****
Sziasztok! Örülök, hogy benéztél.
Januárban sikerült elmennünk a Miniversum kiállítására - nagyszerű élmény volt látni a sok terepasztal, mozgó vonatokat, buszokat, a kis emberkéket a különböző szituációkban ( és a felnőtteknek szóló poénokat). A sok fényképből, amit ott készült, készítettem egy scrapbook oldalt is, ezt mutatom ma meg Neked.
Ezúttal a CUT to YOU Stepped Cubes nevű vágófájlját vágtam ki Silhouette Cameo vágógépem segítségével fehér alapkartonból. A kis négyzeteket, téglalapokat a Pinkfresh Studio My favorite Story kollekciójának mintás papírjaival háttereztem, illetve néhány fotót is ilyen kis méretben hivattam elő, és kereteztem be őket a vágófájllal.
Amikor elkészültem, 3D ragasztószalaggal rögzítettem a vágófájlt egy mintás papírra, szintén ebből a kollekcióból. Még tettem néhány virág kivágatot, enamel pöttyöt, pufi matricát díszítésképp, sőt, pecsételtem is az oldalon.
Remélem, tetszik az inspirációm. Látogass el a webáruházba, és szerezz be Te is többet a márciusi újdonságok közül!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése