2018. február 8., csütörtök

You

I've found one more amazing sketch: this time at HipKit Club. I was eager to make it.

Ismét találtam egy csodás vázlatot, ezúttal a HipKit Club-nál. Alig vártam, hogy elkészíthessem.



I chose a beautiful cardstock from Scrapfellow. First I cut out some circles and hearts from the floral paper and a rose vellum. Then I arranged everything via the sketch and added some cut outs (Scrapfellow) and glitter foam stickers (Maggie Holmes, American Crafts) to it. Finally I used gold Ecoline. 


Egy csodaszép Scrapfellow papírt választottam az oldalhoz. Először kivágtam a virágos papírból és egy rózsaszín pauszból a köröket és szíveket.Ezután a vázlat alapján elrendeztem őket, adtam hozzá néhány SF kivágatot és egy Maggie Holmes glitteres feliratot. Végül arany Ecoline-val pacáztam az oldalra.






















I am very happy because I won the challenge in June 2016.




And I am overjoyed because this layout has also been chosen to be published at the Jot!magazine issue 17. You can read it here (p. 56):
http://jotmagazine.com/issue-17-jot-mag/

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése