2021. február 28., vasárnap

I Heart You - Clique International

 

In February we have anniversary with my husband, it is already 14 years we are together. I love to make something for this special occasion because he terasures such albums so amazingly.

For this mini album I used the Mintopia Herat Shaker album cover, which I filled with mini sequins. Both are available at Clique International @cliquekits shop.


For the inside pages I used the Cupid's Arrow Kit of Clique International - this kit features the Valentine's Day collection of Studio Light. It has some great cut out papers, 3 different glitter papers and also 2 12"x12" pages to watercolour! These are awesome. I grabbed my dies and made some embellishments for my pages. Here they come:







I hope you liked it! Thanks for being here!

With love, 

Piroska


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése