2018. február 9., péntek

Us



The layout was originally published on the NőiCsizma Design blog - 16. August 2016:

When I saw the & sign with the butterflies among the new products, I knew that I would like to make a romantic layout of it. We had our 5th anniversary lately, maybe that's why I've chosen one of my favourite wedding photos.

Amikor megláttam az új termékek között a pillangós & jelet, tudtam, hogy egy romantikus oldalt szeretnék belőle készíteni. Nemrég volt az 5. házassági évfordulónk, talán emiatt is vettem elő egyik kedvenc esküvői fotómat.

The flourish patterned cardstock (Pink Paislee C’est La Vie) matches my wedding bouquet, and I wanted to use a heart from ALi Edwards. First I made a background for the photo with a floral stencil. While waiting for it to dry I painted the chipboards with gold Ecoline. I chose the word stickers, glued them to a white cardstock and cut them out.
I added the chipboards and the photo and decorated them with some flowers, butterfly clay items and word stickers. Here is my layout: 

A papírt (Pink Paislee C’est La Vie) a csokromhoz választottam, és tudtam, hogy a címfelirat Ali Edwards szívecskéje lesz. Először a rózsás stencillel hátteret készítettem a fotónak és a & jelnek. Míg száradt, a chipboardokat lefestettem arany Ecoline-val. Kiválasztottam a szövegmatricákat, és felragasztottam őket egy fehér papírra, majd kivágtam őket.
Elhelyeztem a chipboardokat és a fényképet, majd néhány virággal, pillangó gyurmadísszel és szövegmatricával díszítettem az oldalt. Íme:







Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése